Live International Football Streaming on Your PC

Watch Every Televised 2010 World Cup Qualifier,Premiership,International Football Match Live on Your Computer..
Your Ad Here


Bolton Wanderers vs Blackburn Rovers - Live Link 1

Bolton Wanderers vs Blackburn Rovers - Live Link 2

Watch EVERY LIVE English Premier League Match Live on Your PC

Bolton:

Bolton defender Andy O'Brien has signed a contract extension which will keep him at the Reebok Stadium until 2011.

The 29-year-old centre-back, who joined from Portsmouth in the summer of 2007, said: "I'm eternally grateful for the opportunity that Bolton gave me.

"The way the supporters, the manager Gary Megson and the players have treated me has made me enjoy my football as much as I ever have done.

"I'm delighted to stay and there's plenty of hard work ahead of me now."

O'Brien has started all seven matches in the league for the Trotters this season, and also featured in the club's League Cup defeat to Northampton in August.

"From my point of view, I'm happy at Bolton so if they were happy to keep me then there was never a problem," he added. "I'll continue to work hard and hopefully we'll pick up results."

Blackburn:

Blackburn striker Roque Santa Cruz has revealed he would relish the chance to join Manchester City should former boss Mark Hughes bid for him in January.

The 27-year-old Paraguay international was brought to Ewood Park by Hughes before the Welshman left for City.

And he admits he would rejoin Hughes, saying: "City is a team with very important financial support.

"I am happy at Rovers but I like the idea of playing for a team that will be fighting for important objectives."

City are expected to launch a number of multi-million pound moves when the next transfer window opens in January, backed by billionaire new owners the Abu Dhabi United Group.

Santa Cruz was the subject of an unsuccessful bid from City in the summer, thought to be around £12m, and Hughes's £32.5m signing of Brazilian Robhino from Real Madrid on 1 September appears to have tempted the striker into considering a move.

"I will keep on doing what I do at Blackburn but if the coach of Manchester City is interested in me, I would like to join Robinho in that team. He is a wonderful player and I would like to play next to him."

Santa Cruz has scored 25 times for Blackburn in all competitions since joining from Bayern Munich for £3.8m in 2007.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)