Live International Football Streaming on Your PC

Watch Every Televised 2010 World Cup Qualifier,Premiership,International Football Match Live on Your Computer..
Your Ad Here


Tottenham Hotspur vs. Hull City - Live Link 1

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Hull City - Live Link 2

Watch EVERY Premiership Match Live on Your PC

Hull City's Wembley play-off hero Dean Windass has held clear-the-air talks with manager Phil Brown.

The 39-year-old striker has yet to start a Premier League game this season but will stay and fight for his place.

Tigers chairman Paul Duffen told BBC Radio Humberside: "I was hoping that Deano would find a way to be happy and play a part at the football club.

"He wants to play football as long as he can walk and I think that's fantastic - I don't rule out Dean."

Windass scored the winning goal at Wembley in May that clinched top-flight football for the Tigers for the first time but last week the forward expressed his frustration at not playing and Duffen says he totally understands those concerns.

"I do believe he has got to keep training at 100% and I think he has a lot to give on the training ground and I think he knows that," added Duffen. "I think that's one of things that Phil reinforced when they spoke.

"Dean Windass' presence around the training ground, around the travelling squad, his experience and his motivation is absolutely enormous and I don't rule out that Dean will play a part in this campaign.

"As the oldest professional at this football club he can expect to play less of a part than others but I've no doubt about his enormous value at this football club and I'm delighted that he wants to stay and serve Hull City Football Club for the rest of the season."

Windass had been linked to Barnsley but the manager of the Championship club, Simon Davey, has denied he has been in talks with the veteran striker.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)